ICCA offers students a wonderful opportunity for students to study abroad in France and immerse themselves into the French culture and way of life in Chambray and Paris. In our institutions courses are taught in English at all levels, from beginning to superior. Classes are comprised of other foreign and American students.
Whether it’s gastronomic greatness, artistic endeavour or cultural cachet you’re looking for, there’s no doubt that France still sits right at the top of the European heap. France is the country for which the word chic was invented – seductive and aloof, old-fashioned and forward-looking, but always characterised by a certain je ne sais quoi. France is Europe’s most diverse, tasty, and, in many ways, exciting country to explore. It’s a multifaceted cultural fondue.
France is nearly as big as Texas, with 60 million people and more than 500 different cheeses. This country features three distinct mountain ranges (the Alps, the Pyrenees and the Central), the Atlantic and Mediterranean coastlines, cosmopolitan cities and sleepy villages. From its Swiss-like Alps to its molto Italian Riviera, and from the Spanish Pyrenees to das German Alsace, you can stay in France, feel like you’ve sampled much of Europe, and never be more than a short stroll from a good vin rouge.
5 Campuses, 3 Accreditation, 1 School Open to the World
For over 100 years we have been training the business leaders of tomorrow.
With 5 campuses located in the heart of dynamic cities, such as Toulouse, Barcelona, Casablanca, Paris and London, and alliances with top academic institutions and multinational corporations across the globe, we are able to offer a broad core curriculum of undergraduate and graduate degree programs: from Bachelor to MSc, MBA, DBA, and Executive Education. Our programs are taught in French, English or Spanish, and cover Business, Management, Finance, Marketing, and Aerospace Management.
We are proud to be a member of the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, and amongst the prestigious 1% of business schools with the “triple crown” of international accreditations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
Bachelor Program (Toulouse)
Master in Management Program (Toulouse)
Master of Science Programs
- MSc Banking & International Finance (Toulouse)
- MSc. Supply Chain And Lean management (SCALE) (Toulouse)
- MSc. International Strategic Business (Paris)
- MSc. International Mobility & Transport Management (Toulouse)
- MSc. International e-Business & Cybersecurity (Toulouse)
- MSc in Marketing, Management & Communication (Toulouse)
- MSc in Big Data, Marketing & Management (Paris)
- MSc in International Tourism Marketing & Management (Paris)
- MSc in International Luxury Industries Marketing & Management (Toulouse)
- MSc in Finance (Barcelona)
- MSc Marketing Management (Barcelona)
IMT (Institut Mines-Télécom) is a public institution dedicated to higher education, research and innovation in engineering and digital technology. Always attentive to the economic world, IMT combines academic legitimacy with strong corporate relationships.
Focusing on key transformations in digital technology, industry, energy and education, IMT trains the engineers, managers and PhDs who will play an active role in the major changes of the 21st century.
Its activities are conducted in ten Mines and Télécom graduate schools under the authority of the Ministry of the Economy and Industry, in addition to one subsidiary school and three partner institutions, which are either associates or under contractual agreements. IMT schools are among the most prestigious graduate schools in France.
- Technological Bachelor’s degree – Digital technology transition manager in industry
- Bachelor Management & New Technology – Institut Mines-Télécom Business School
Masters of Science
Energy & Environment
- Biomass and Waste for Energy and Materials (IMT Mines Albi)
- Damage: Disaster Management and Environmental Impact (IMT Mines Albi)
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Engineering (IMT Mines Albi)
- Management & Optimization of Supply Chains and Transport (IMT Atlantique)
- Project Management for environmental & energy engineering (IMT Atlantique)
- Management of international Lean and Supply Chain projects (IMT Mines Albi)
Information & Communication Technology
- Data Science and Engineering (Eurecom)
- Digital Security (Eurecom)
- Internet of Things (Eurecom)
- Mobile Computing Systems (Eurecom)
- Architecture and Engineering for the internet of Things (IMT Atlantique)
- Communication System and Network Engineering (IMT Atlantique)
- Data Science (IMT Atlantique)
- Information System Governance (IMT Atlantique)
- Computer Science for Communication Networks (Télécom SudParis)
- Data Analysis and Pattern Classification (Télécom SudParis)
- Electronique & Optical Engineering (Télécom SudParis)
- Aerospace Materials (IMT Mines Albi)
- Advanced Nuclear Waste Management (IMT Atlantique)
Master of Science in Engineering
Master in management
Post Master’s degrees
Founded in 1975 in Bordeaux, INSEEC has developed over the past 40 years into a group of 16 schools, offering generalist and specialist programs in Management, Finance, Marketing, Communication, Digital, Luxury, Wine & Spirits. These programs are offered on 9 campuses in Europe, in the United States and online. Located in the heart of vibrant cities such as Paris, London, San Francisco and Shanghai, by the seaside like in Monaco or Bordeaux, or close to Alps in Lyon, Chambery and Geneva, INSEEC provides its 15,000 students the opportunity to study from Bachelor to MSc, MBA or DBA, settling itself as an uncontested leader in the French Private Higher Education sector.
- American BBA
- Bachelor International Trade
- Inseec Bachelor
- Inseec Bachelor In Business Marketing & Management
MSc & MBA Programs
- MSc Corporate Finance & Private Equity
- MSc Investment Management & Capital Markets
- MBA Finance
- MSc Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Commercial Engineering & Project Management
- MSc International Business Management
- MSc International Purchasing & Supply Chain Management
- MSc Talent Management & Social Innovation
- MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
- MSc Tourism Marketing & Hospitality Management
- MBA Marketing Brand Management
Luxury & Hospitality
- MSc Fashion Marketing, Design & Brand Strategies
- MSc Luxury Hospitality and Event Management
- MSc Luxury Management, Fine Food & Tourism
- MBA Luxury Brand Management, Food and Wine
- MBA Luxury Brand Management, Jewelry & Cosmetics
WINE & SPIRITS
- MBA Spirits Marketing & Management
- MBA Wine Marketing & Management
Founded in 1871, the school has stuck to its core offering ever since: general in essence, open to the world, rooted in a historically rich environment / region, and offering relevant training in the field. Refounded in 2006, it has moved into the 21st century world while maintaining its core elements.
The school must make students aware of their identity. As citizens in the world (rather than of the world), it strives to offer personal enrichment and an understanding of others, while respecting the ethical standards set by the school, with the ultimate objective of enabling students to become responsible managers.
- Bachelor in International Management
Grande Ecole Programme
- International Management programme (M1)
- International Business (M2)
- Master of Science Banking, Finance and FinTech
- MSc Cross-Cultural Marketing and Negotiation
- MSc International Events Management
- MSc International Logistics and Port Management
- MSc Supply Chain Management
Montpellier Business School, established in 1897, is one of the oldest management schools in Europe.
Founded by the Chamber of Commerce of Montpellier, the École Supérieure de Commerce de Montpellier (the Montpellier Graduate School of Business) was initially created to train economic leaders who would help develop activities and businesses in the region.
On January 1, 2013, Montpellier Business School changed its legal status, becoming a non-profit association according to the French association law of 1901 (Loi 1901). The goal of this modification was to give the institution greater management autonomy in order to meet international standards and to make operations more flexible to facilitate management innovations and allow for the changes necessary in national and international markets.
BACHELOR OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Masters of Science
- Master of Science (MSc) in Marketing
- Master of Science (MSc) in Finance
- Master of Science (MSc) in International Business
- Master of Science (MSc) in Global Business
- Master of Science (MSc) in Digital Management
- Master of Science (MSc) in Lean Operations Management
Founded in 1899, Burgundy School of Business – BSB belongs to the top 1% of business schools in the world to have received double AACSB and EQUIS accreditation.
BSB offers top-level Management training programmes to French and international students: Bachelor, Master in Management and postgraduate programmes designed for recent graduates or professionals.
MASTER IN MANAGEMENT
MASTER IN SCIENCE
- MSC WINE MANAGEMENT
- MSC INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- MSC CORPORATE FINANCE & INVESTMENT BANKING
- MSC GLOBAL MARKETING & NEGOTIATION
- MSC ARTS & CULTURAL MANAGEMENT
- MSC DIGITAL LEADERSHIP
- MSC DATA SCIENCE & ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR
MBA WINE & SPIRITS BUSINESS
EPITA is an engineering school in 5 years which prepares its students for the careers of computing engineering, in the main fields of tomorrow. The pedagogy of the school emphasizes projects, innovation and responsible risk-taking, international exposure and professionalization of its students. An EPITA engineer combines the qualities of a high-level IT expert and a manager opened to the future. Student allies mastering of the new technologies, the spirit of the innovation, the flexibility of execution, self-knowledge and capacities of leadership in a national environment as international.
- International Bachelor
- Engineering Masters – Diplôme d’Ingénieur
- Master of Computer Engineering (ME)
- Master of Computer Science (MSc)
I sincerely thank ICCA and Natasha mam for fulfilling my dream of studying abroad , in France
Great experience with ICCA Trivandrum. Got my France Students Visa. Thanks to ICCA Trivandrum
Vivek Thomas John
Had a good experience with ICCA, I got admission in IMT MINES ALBI one of the reputed universities in the France.