Your choice to study abroad in Canada could be based on many factors, however the main advantages are obvious. Universities in Canada offer a proven top-class education, with no less than 12 Canadian Universities making into the Times Higher Education Supplement Top 200. Think how many universities there are in the world to put that into perspective.
You have plenty to choose from, such as Concordia University, McGill University, McMaster University, Queen’s University, Universite de Montreal, University of Alberta, University of British Columbia, University of Calgary, University of Toronto, University of Waterloo, University of Western Ontario and York University.
The UN ranked Canada as one of the best places to live in the world – thanks to its education system, national income and quality of life. Studying courses in Canada could also help you learn a new language – or two – as Canada has two official languages, English and French.
The University of British Columbia is a global center for research and teaching, consistently ranked among the 40 best universities in the world. Since 1915, UBC’s West Coast spirit has embraced innovation and challenged the status quo. Its entrepreneurial perspective encourages students, staff and faculty to challenge convention, lead discovery and explore new ways of learning. At UBC, bold thinking is given a place to develop into ideas that can change the world.
At UBC, international engagement has always been a priority. Today, our students, faculty and staff come from around the world and our international research partnerships and publications help us collaborate on a global scale.
As one of the world’s top research universities, for more than a century the University of British Columbia has created positive change here and abroad. Today, centered on our two major campuses — the Vancouver Campus and the Okanagan Campus — we attract, nurture and proactively transform more than 58,000 students from Canada and 140 countries.
The University of British Columbia is consistently ranking among the 40 best globally, and now places among the top 20 public universities in the world.
Located 30 minutes from the heart of downtown Vancouver, the Vancouver campus is a spectacular location that is a ‘must-see’ for any visitor to the city — where snow-capped mountains meet ocean and breathtaking vistas greet you around every corner. The campus is home to more than 39,000 undergraduate and nearly 10,000 graduate students.
The Okanagan campus is an intimate learning community embracing bold new ways of thinking that attracts exceptional students and faculty. More than 8,300 students from throughout the Okanagan region, across Canada and 80 other countries are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs in eight faculties and schools
Undergraduate Degree program
Graduate Degree program
- Faculty of applied Science
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of commerce and Business Administration
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Forestry
- Faculty of Land and Food System
- Faculty of medicine
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science
- Faculty of Science
Vancouver Island University
This is a place of acknowledgement and fair access, achievement and personal attention – a special blend of a caring, nurturing environment sets VIU apart from other universities. It’s an essential ingredient for a values-based education that creates an environment balancing academic accomplishments with the goal of developing students’ social and relationship skills to last a lifetime, make a difference, and model others to do the same. In doing this, VIU is making an invaluable contribution to much stronger and healthier communities and a better world.
Support and student achievement go hand in hand.
Students and alumni tell us all the time how VIU’s small classes and caring support from faculty and staff have made a difference for them in finding success in their studies. The attention to every student’s needs goes far beyond a number. The result? Students have the opportunity to become graduates who are confident, motivated and prepared to take on the world as they step into future careers.
Students flourish in teaching-focused classes.
Students go above and beyond in programs that provide a match for their passion, their ambition, and their future career aspirations. The focus at VIU is on helping students meet their goals, prepare for careers, and attain success they may not even have imagined when they started. Students experience hands-on learning, individual attention, and many opportunities for undergraduate research.
With more than 120+ programs, there are many paths ahead.
Students can find the right VIU program to help them prepare for a multitude of careers. Advisors are with them from day one, whether they start out with fundamental upgrading for university entrance, or if they’re a top high school scholar attending on scholarship.
Access to university is an imperative
Students who face a barrier to getting a university credential will receive a personalized approach. We explore their challenge with them and work to help them overcome it. As the first university in BC to provide a full tuition waiver to former youth in the province’s care system, our caring faculty and staff strive to work with each student to help them identify their educational path and find success at their studies.
Areas of Study
- Academic and Career Preparation and High School Equivalency (ABE)
- Art, Design and Performing Arts
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Business and Management
- High School Equivalency (ABE) Co-operative Education
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Exploratory University Studies (EXPO)
- First Nations
- Graduate Programs
- Human Services
- Online Programs / Distance Courses
- Professional Development and Training
- Science and Technology
- The High School at VIU
- Tourism, Recreation and Hospitality
- Trades and Applied Technology
University Canada West is a business-oriented, teaching-intensive university. We deliver programs that provide students with the applied and theoretical basis for success in the workplace and future academic endeavors.
- To exemplify a contemporary Canadian university.
- To be relevant, accessible, and innovative.
- To offer career-focused courses to transform students into leadership-ready graduates.
- To provide exceptional service and support to students whether they study with us online or on campus.
- To offer flexibility to make education more accessible to those eager to progress both academically and professionally.
- To foster a diverse and challenging learning environment focused on practical application of knowledge and building competencies for scholarship, leadership, and responsible citizenship in a global context
Undergraduate Program Admissions
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication
- Associate of Arts
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA Foundation
At Thompson Rivers University, student success is our priority. We empower our students to reach their goals with flexible learning options, individualized student services, hands-on learning opportunities, and a diverse, inclusive environment.
For 45 years TRU has taken pride in providing an excellent education to every student that comes to us—from a wide variety of backgrounds and perspectives, at various stages of the learning journey. Nearly 26,000 students study on our campuses in Kamloops and Williams Lake, or in distance or online courses and programs through Open Learning.
From traditional academics to trades, from certificates to graduate degrees, TRU offers over 140 on-campus programs and 60 Open Learning programs to choose from. Our students apply what they learn in co-op work terms, study abroad, undergraduate research, field schools and practicums, service learning and other opportunities — with guidance and mentorship by our accessible faculty. Research, creation and innovation thrive in our open, flexible learning environment. And so do our students.
Today, 14,000 students study on campus in Kamloops, Williams Lake, or at our regional centers in 100 Mile House, Clearwater, Barriere, Ashcroft, and Lillooet. Another 11,000 students attend classes throughout the world by distance or online. Our campuses also welcome the community, with conferences and events such as the Canada Summer Games and the Kamloops Marathon, and opportunities to learn through continuing education and visiting speakers like John Ralston Saul, Peter Man Bridge and Margaret Atwood.
Planning is underway to develop our 250-hectare Kamloops campus into a university village environment (now known as The Reach), with parks and outdoor meeting spaces, shopping, professional services, market housing, and other features to bring the community to TRU.
BACHELOR & MAJOR
- Arts, BA
- Arts (Year 1), BA
- Business Administration, BBA
- Business Administration (General), BBA
- Computing Science, BCS
- Education (Secondary) STEM, BED_STEM
- Education, Elementary, BED
- Fine Arts, BFA
- Health Science, BHS
- Interdisciplinary Studies, BIS
- Journalism, BJ
- Natural Resource Science, BNR
- Nursing, BScN
- Science, BS
- Social Work, BSW
- Software Engineering, BENG_SENG
- Technology, BTech
- Tourism Management, BTM_GEN
- Accounting, BBA
- Animal Biology, BSc
- Biology, BSc
- Cellular, Molecular and Microbial Biology, BSc
- Chemical Biology, BSc
- Chemistry, BSc
- Communication, BA
- Computing Science, BSc
- Computing Science and Mathematics, BSc
- Ecology and Environmental Biology, BSc
- Economic and Political Studies, BA
- Economics, BBA
- Economics, BA
- English, BA
- Entrepreneurship, BBA
- Environmental Chemistry, BSc
- Finance, BBA
- General Science, BSc
- Geography and Environmental Studies, BA
- History, BA
- Human Resource Management, BBA
- International Business, BBA
- Marketing, BBA
- Mathematical Sciences, BSc
- Mathematics, BSc
- Mathematics, BA
- Mathematics and Economics, BA
- Philosophy, BA
- Physics, BSc
- Psychology, BA
- Public Relations, BJour
- Sociology, BA
- Supply Chain Management, BBA
- Theatre Arts, BA
- Accounting Technician
- Adventure Guide
- Animal Health Technology
- Applied Sustainable Ranching Diploma
- Architectural and Engineering Technology
- Computing Science
- Early Childhood Education
- Events and Conventions Management
- Executive Assistant
- Horticulture Management
- Human Services
- Instrumentation Engineering Technology
- Police and Justice Studies
- Practical Nursing
- Resort and Hotel Management
- Respiratory Therapy
- Sport Event Management
- Tourism Management
- Visual Arts
- Water and Wastewater Technology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Master’s Degrees in Environmental Economics and Management
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Science in Environmental Science
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Studies
Since 1967, Cambrian College has been the leading post-secondary institution in Northern Ontario.
Our College has a vibrant community of more than 11 000 learners, with over 4100 students in 80 full-time programs, and over 7000 students in almost 900 part-time courses and programs across three campus locations in northern Ontario: Sudbury, Espanola, and Little Current / Manitoulin Island.
Discover the range of services and facilities we offer to support students and prepare them for success in today’s competitive work places.
Explore everything we have to offer and see Cambrian for yourself.
Our new five year strategic plan sets out to define Cambrian as a college of distinction, united to transform future generations. Our vision is to imagine the impossible, to inspire one another, and to innovate in ways we have yet to fully explore.
We are focused on transforming the learning experience to provide continuous access to flexible and customization learning experiences. We are motivated to enhance the learner experience and to fully embrace the power of collaboration in a supportive learning community
Health Sciences, Nursing, and Emergency Services
- Advanced Care Paramedic – Graduate Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Dental Assisting (Levels I & II)
- Dental Hygiene
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography – Ultrasound
- Health Analytics
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) – Graduate Certificate
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Radiation Technology
- Personal Support Worker
- Personal Support Worker – Alternate Delivery
- Personal Support Worker – Espanola
- Personal Support Worker – Wikwemikong
- Physical Fitness Management
- Practical Nursing
- Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training
Skills and Trades Training
- Carpentry Renovation Techniques
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Technician
- Heavy Equipment Technician
- Industrial Mechanical Millwright Technician
- Mechanical Technician – Manufacturing / Machining
- Motive Power Technician – Service and Management
- Motive Power Technician – Truck and Coach
- Powerline Technician
- Welding and Fabrication Technician
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technician
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technician – Industrial
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electrical Techniques
- Mining Engineering Technician
- Mining Engineering Technology
- Power Engineering Technician
- Power Engineering Techniques
- Power Engineering Technology
Creative Arts, Music, & Design
Law and Justice
- Community and Justice Services
- Corporate Safety and Security
- Crime Analytics
- Police Foundations
- Protection, Security and Investigation
Business and Information Technology
- Business – Accounting
- Business – Accounting – Online
- Business Administration
- Business Administration – Accounting
- Business Analytics
- Business Fundamentals
- Business Fundamentals – Online
- Computer Systems Technology
- Human Resources Management – Graduate Certificate
- International Business Management – Graduate Certificate
- IT Business Analysis – Graduate Certificate
- Network Technician
- Organization Management – Graduate Certificate
- Project Management – Graduate Certificate
- Public Relations
- Public Relations – Graduate Certificate
- Environmental Monitoring & Impact Assessment – Graduate Certificate
- Environmental Technician
- Academic Upgrading
- General Arts & Science Certificate
- General Arts and Science – College Exploration
- General Arts and Science – English for Academic Purposes
- Pre-Health Sciences Pathway to Advanced Diplomas and Degrees
It was a nice experience with ICCA. As a student I am fully satisfied with the approach of employees and the physical, mental support from their side. Wishing ICCA a great success in the future years.
I’ve got an excellent service from ICCA, Trivandrum to reach the first steps towards my dream. Thank you so much for the great service.
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to whole ICCA team who helped me to peruse my dream of study abroad, and I’m strongly recommended this agency to my friend.